Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December 24, 2012

What follows is the photos and stories of my trip to Florida in December to visit my aunt and uncle.
 I got to Baltimore Washington International Airport to find my plane was on time.  It was Southwest, and I was way at the end of the "B" group.  Three-quarters of the passengers had boarded when they called a halt to the boarding process.  Then this guy showed up and was lifted up in a cherry picker onto the top of the plane.  Apparently, he was replacing a part of the radio antenna!  Now my plane was late...
Then this stretcher appeared by the gate.  In case the worker fell off the plane, maybe?  I have no idea.  I'm just glad that I got to wait in the terminal rather than on the plane while all this was going on.  Finally, the plane took off and I got to Fort Meyers that evening.

No comments: